We provide Central Ohio employers:
- Free, quick, easy process for posting their opportunities
- Access to qualified, skilled mature job seekers
- Marketing posted jobs, including promotions regularly directed to clients
- Networking opportunities with potential applicants
- Opportunities to strengthen their organization by hiring diverse, skilled, mature applicants
- Annual Senior Career Expo to easily reach hundreds of qualified applicants Premier resource linking mature adults with employment opportunities
Employment For Seniors (31-0821748)
A private nonprofit organization created to increase resources and employment opportunities for mature job seekers.
It has been supported, in large part, by contributions from businesses, individuals, grants, and foundations.
4300 E. Broad Street; Suite B ~ Columbus, OH 43213 ~ 614.863.1219
www.employseniors.org ~ email@example.com
Let us help you successfully meet your next hiring need!
Connecting talented, mature job seekers with Central Ohio Employers
We provide clients, 50 years of age and older:
- Free employment services through a team of qualified volunteer job counselors
- Advocacy to the employer community on the skills and experience of mature job seekers
- The Annual Senior Career Expo, providing networking with local employers and featuring career workshops for all participants
- Job referrals through our proprietary JobMatch System career programs to enhance employment options
- Employment resources to attain financial stability through new job opportunities